Before you send your scanner
Check to see if you have all these questions answered.
Print & include the check list with your scanner and payment.
1. Have you put a note in with the scanner indicating what county or counties you want programmed into the radio?
Remember the cost of programming the first county is $25.00 and each additional county is $10.00.
2. Have you included a check, cash or money order? If you have a check or money order, make sure it is made out to: Norm Schrein
3. Have you figured out which type of shipping you want?
$19.00 includes insurance. For example programming 1 county plus insured shipping = $45.00
$14.00 does not include insurance. For example programming 1 county without insured shipping = $39.00
4. Be sure to include your phone number. This is in case we have any questions.
5. Be sure to include your email address. This is so we can send you the tracking number to let you know your scanner is on way back.
6. Be sure to give us an address where you want the scanner returned to.
Mail your scanner to: Hobby Radio Stop
PO Box 291918
Kettering, OH 45429
Once we receive your scanner it usually takes 3 - 4 days to get to it and get it programmed.