Uniden BC125AT Portable Scanner
The BC125AT is a 500 channels in 10
banks with 50 channels per-bank. The BC125AT
includes full VHF and UHF coverage including
air and military air channels, as well as full alpha
tagging for all channels. PC programmability makes
it simple to quickly program.
The radio also features Close CallŪ capture
including do-not-disturb. Uniden has extended the
do-not-disturb functionality to include priority
channels, so annoying interruptions from priority or
Close Call checks is a thing of the past.
Other features includes temporary lockout, CTCSS/DCS
decoding, per-channel dropout delay, and complete
search features as well as weather priority and
- 10 channel storage banks. Program up to
50 frequencies into each bank for a total of 500
- PC programming. Download information
into the scanner and control the scanner via your
- CTCSS and DCS Squelch Modes. You can rapidly
search for CTCSS/DCS tones/codes used during a
transmission. You can identify up to 50 CTCSS
tones and 104 DCS codes.
Direct access. Lets you directly access any
- Text tagging. Name each channel, using up to
16 characters per name.
- Memory backup. Will keep the frequencies
stored in memory for an extended time if the
scanner loses power.
- Key confirmation tones. You can turn
on/off a tone that sounds when you perform an
operation correctly or if you make an error.
- Key lock. You lock the scanner's keys to help
prevent accidental changes to the scanner's
- Close Call capture technology lets you set the
scanner so it detects and provides information
about nearby radio transmissions
- Close Call Do-Not-Disturb. Checks for Close
Call activity in between channel reception so
active channels are not interrupted.
- Close Call Temporary Store. Will
temporarily store and scans the last 10 Close Call
hits in the Close Call Hits system.
- Lock-Out Function. You can set your
scanner to skip over specified channels or
frequencies when scanning or searching.
- Temporary Lockout. You can temporarily
lock out any channel or frequency. The lockout is
cleared when you turn power off, then back on so
you don’t have to remember to unlock the channels
- Priority Scan with Do Not Disturb. You
can program one channel in each bank (10 in all)
and then have the scanner check each channel every
2 seconds while it scans the banks so you don’t
miss transmissions on those channels. Do-Not
Disturb keeps the scanner from interrupting
transmissions during receiving.
- Priority Plus Scan. You can set the
scanner so it scans only the priority channels.
- Display backlight. You can turn on/off
the LCD backlight, set it operate on squelch only,
key press only, or both.
- Signal strength meter. Will show
strength for more powerful transmissions.
- Flexible antenna with BNC Connector - provides
adequate reception in strong signal areas. It is
designed to help prevent antenna breakage. You can
also connect an external antenna for better
Service Banks &
- Triple-conversion circuitry. This virtually
eliminates any interference from IF (intermediate
frequency) images, so you hear only the selected
- Service banks. Frequencies are preset in 10
separate police, fire/emergency, ham, marine,
railroad, civil air, military air, CB radio, FRS/GMRS/MURS,
and racing banks to make it easy to locate
specific types of calls and search any or all of
- Custom Search. You can program up to 10
custom search ranges and search any or all of
- Quick Search. Here you can enter a
frequency and start searching up or down from that
- Turbo Search. This increases the search
speed from 100 to 300 steps per second
automatically for bands with 5 kHz steps.
- Search Lockouts. You can lock out up to 200
search frequencies: 100 temporary frequencies and
100 permanent frequencies in custom search,
service search, close call search, or quick search
- Scan/Search Delay/Resume. This controls
whether the scanner pauses at the end of the
transmission to wait for a reply. You can set the
delay time for each channel, close call search,
custom search, and service search. You can also
set a negative delay where the scanner stops on
transmissions for a set time then automatically
- Weather Alert Priority. Here the scanner
scans active Weather channels every 5 seconds to
check for the presence of a 1050 Hz Weather Alert
- Weather Alert Standby. The scanner
allows you to monitor for weather alerts broadcast
on NOAA channels.
- Two Power Options. These options let you power
the scanner using the included two AA rechargeable
or alkaline batteries or the supplied USB cable.
- Battery Save. This works when there is no
transmission for 1 minute in scan hold mode and
any search hold mode (without priority scan). This
feature turns off power for 1 second and turns on
it for 300ms to extend the battery life.
- Battery Low Alert. The icon will blink in the
display and a tone warns you every 15 seconds when
the battery power gets too low.
- Built-In Charger. The charger allows you to
charge Ni-MH batteries in the scanner using a USB
port on any computer and the supplied USB cable.
Cash Discount Price......$120.00
Let us program this scanner
for your local area by
To order by
Hobby Radio Stop
Kettering, OH 45429
Print mail in order form